Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,896 (RM1,868) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)