Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,778元 (RM2,911) in Kuala Terengganu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)