Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.594 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,656 (RM2,922) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (22 minutes ago)