Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,432元 (RM3,299) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)