Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.666 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,386元 (RM2,633) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)