Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,006 (kr 7,351) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)