Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,986 (kr 9,560) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)