Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,560元 (kr 12,065) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)