Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,413 (kr 9,082) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (32 minutes ago)