Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,203 (kr 7,582) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)