Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 83% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,499 (kr 9,443) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (32 minutes ago)