Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11565 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,918 (руб 33,880) in Krasnoyarsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)