Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,111 (2,229 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)