Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,692 (1,535 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)