Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,990 (2,344 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)