Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 116% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,957 (HK$11,356) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)