Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.874 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 134% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,302 (HK$8,356) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)