Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 114% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,420元 (HK$10,665) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)