Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,081 (€802) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)