Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,545 (€836) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (30 minutes ago)