Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,498 (€805) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)