Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.603 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,106 (RM3,186) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)