Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.661 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,964 (RM2,989) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)