Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,729 (RM2,322) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)