Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,491元 (₨47,604) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)