Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09823 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,169 (₨42,446) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)