Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,083 (RM3,145) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)