Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.576 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,202 (RM3,301) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)