Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.652 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,129元 (RM3,106) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)