Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,278元 (3,371 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)