Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.800 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,415元 (3,563 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)