Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,473 (2,413 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 3 hours ago)