Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13046 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,230 (Php32,426) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)