Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,033 (2,917TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)