Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,414 (1,547TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)