Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.179 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,048元 (3,434TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)