Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.957 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,257 (1,664TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)