Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01218 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,182元 (425,475 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)