Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01209 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,894 (404,776 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)