Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02203 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,280 (148,891 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)