Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,180 (1,469,869 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)