Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,086 (3,499,403 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)