Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,564 (4,364,915 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)