Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,127 (1,008,949 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)