Cost of living in Kofu, Japan vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06219 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,522元 (¥120,957) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)