Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,876 (€886) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)