Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,829 (€656) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)