Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20046 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,766 (13,797 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)