Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20744 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,977 (28,811 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)