Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,441 ($938) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)