Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.590 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,648 (RM2,923) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)