Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.586 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,712 (RM1,710) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)