Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.662 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,073 (RM3,053) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)