Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,674 (RM2,872) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)