Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,970 (RM3,075) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)