Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.335 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,045元 (C$1,321) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)