Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,572 (C$1,152) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)