Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06700 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,099 (Shilling46,259) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)