Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06697 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,012元 (Shilling59,906) in Kitale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)