Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06638 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,084元 (Shilling76,582) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)