Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06686 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,625 (Shilling54,218) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)