Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06420 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,342 (Shilling67,632) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)