Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24588 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,455元 (18,117₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)