Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00576 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,845 (841,399 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)