Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,787 (478,045 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)