Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00568 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,388元 (949,302 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)