Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,597元 (962,304 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)