Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,485 (1,264,802 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (38 minutes ago)