Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00417 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,654元 (1,596,404 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)