Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00465 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,963 (1,497,196 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (35 minutes ago)