Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,781 (1,604,067 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)