Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00401 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,952 (1,734,840 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)