Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.347 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,931 (EC$2,527) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)