Cost of living comparison between Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.513 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,245 (EC$1,292) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)