Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,902 (C$744) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)