Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.160 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,242元 (C$1,404) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)