Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,393 (R 8,241) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (41 minutes ago)