Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49978 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,563 (R 11,131) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)