Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00754 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,222 (692,499 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)