Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00843 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,145 (491,442 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)