Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,564 (565,756 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)