Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00778 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,694 (603,087 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)