Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00766 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,007 (654,063 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)