Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,603元 (2,999 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)