Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,355 (2,921 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)