Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,815 (3,147 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)