Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.741 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,393 (2,524 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)