Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,897 (€876) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)