Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,470 (€846) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)