Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07544 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,019 (Taka 53,280) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)