Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08676 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,427 (Taka 27,970) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 2 hours ago)