Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19426 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,618 (13,475 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)