Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24053 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,400 (18,294₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)