Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,314 (5,910 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)