Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.737 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,427 (1,185 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (31 minutes ago)