Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zibo, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19096 CNY / SDGX *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 30% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,087 (8,681 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)