Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14253 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,471元 (24,352 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)