Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,038 (3,975 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (12 minutes ago)