Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24609 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,377 (13,724₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)