Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24588 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,239元 (13,174₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)