Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25085 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,864 (15,403₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)