Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24499 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,486 (22,391₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)