Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,691 (﷼ 30,867,476) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (about 2 hours ago)