Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,584 (﷼ 23,755,118) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)