Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,668 (﷼ 22,191,769) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)