Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,246元 (﷼ 25,770,209) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)