Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,161 (﷼ 14,894,991) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)