Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00124 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,646 (3,739,408 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)