Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00093 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,786 (2,997,154 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)