Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.232 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,624 (C$884) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (23 minutes ago)