Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.016 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,692 (C$1,334) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)