Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.876 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,118 (C$1,255) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)