Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,274 (1,731TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)