Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06105 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,137元 (¥100,526) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)