Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05930 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,429 (¥108,402) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)