Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,963 (€763) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)