Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,061 (€654) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)