Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.915 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,901元 (€745) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)